Mapping the Mind

As I mentioned last week, my husband and I recently went under contract for a new home here in town. We are so excited! Fortunately, and unlike other homes we have bought in the past, this house needs very little work. In fact, it is practically move-in ready. We are also fortunate that we have enough furniture to fill the space, so we could live in the home for a while without needing to purchase anything new or do any new projects.

However, like with any home, there are a few things we would love to do to make it our own. That is where this week’s tool of Bubbl.us has been extremely helpful. Of course, I have started some traditional lists of wishes for this next home, but the mind map allowed me to visual these wishes in a new way. By starting with Home and mapping out from there- in a way that made sense for my brain- I was able to make this map of projects and purchases for our new abode. Next time you want a more creative method of project exploration, I would 100% recommend using mind maps in lieu of your traditional "to-do" list.



-SMT

Comments

Popular Posts