Am I a vlogger now?!


 

Comments

  1. Yes! I support the VLOG ◡̈ I gave it a try this week, too. I found that despite being a bit nervous to start, once I got going I was more comfortable articulating my thoughts verbally than I am with in written form.

    Side note - the greenery behind you is so beautiful and lush I didn't realize it was real at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it! It sounds like we enjoy some of the same YouTube videos (why do I love grocery hauls??). Thanks for sharing your perspective of "knowing" a person through vlogs and videos. When I was pregnant, I started watching a channel of a woman who was also pregnant. I feel like we went through all of these life changes together, and I'll turn on a video when I feel like I need extra support in that aspect of my life. I get so nervous talking in front of a camera, but I do appreciate you sharing this mini vlog so we can get to know you a bit better. Maybe I'll challenge myself to record at some point this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts