Travel Day Dreams

This summer is pretty limited for me when it comes to travel. I was fortunate to travel to the beach to visit family during Memorial Day weekend; however, the rest of the summer has been spent focusing on school and preparing for our house move!

BUT, I am so excited that fall is just around the corner. This October, my husband and I get to travel to Europe for the first time ever. We will be exploring London first with both sets of our parents. From there, we will divide out. My parents plan to explore Scotland, his parents will venture to France, and we will journey to Ireland!

This trip is a long overdue re-do on a vacation I had planned with my parents for May of 2020. As you can imagine, we were unable to go. Since then, though, I met, dated, and married my husband and now I am so excited to continue this trip with him and his family!

Social media and the internet has been such a wonderful tool for planning so many aspects of this trip- I frankly do not know how people traveled internationally before the internet. Instagram, especially, is such a wonderful way of learning about unique restaurants, hidden gems, and all the tips one could ever need. And now that I know the wonderful world of blogging- who knows? Maybe a blog will be just the perfect way to document this exciting trip!

-SMT

Comments

Popular Posts